I was scrolling through, looking for some new blogs to look at and follow and I came across the lovely JennyInNeverland‘s blog, which I think you should have a look at! (After you’ve read this post obviously!). While I was having a scroll, I came across the ‘Four Things Tag, which looked like a good thing to do, and so, I wanted to try my hand at it. The general gist of it, is that you are given different categories and you have to name four things under that category.. it will make sense as it goes along, or atleast I hope it will!
Four Job’s I’ve Had
- Waitress – This job was the bane of my existence.
- A pre-school assistant – This was my favourite one!
- Care assistant – This was in a mental health home and perhaps by the far the most rewarding job I’ve had.
- Can I count being a ‘librarian’ in the school library when I was 7?
Four Food’s I Don’t Eat
- Brussel Sprouts – Seriously. You couldn’t even pay me to eat these
- Tomatoes – Unless their in a sauce
- Olives – I don’t know why, I just don’t
Four Placed I’ve Lived
- And Bedfordshire – I seriously haven’t lived anywhere else..
Four of my Favourite Foods
- Definitely Pizza! Who doesn’t like Pizza?
- Sweet and Sour chicken/prawn balls from the Chinese takeaway
- Onion Rings
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
- Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
- 8 Mile
Four TV Shows I Watch
- Orange is the New Black
- Pretty Little Liars
- The Vampire Diaries
- RuPaul’s Drag Race
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
- Joining the Royal Fleet Auxliary
- My 18th Birthday!
- Christmas!! – I’m one of those people that completely loves Christmas..
- Discovering and reading new books
Four Things I Can’t Live Without
- My friends and family
- My dog, Rocky
- My Phone/IPod
- My book collection
Four Places I’ve Visited
- Disneyland Paris
- Kos – Greece
Four Pet Peeves
- People who chew with their mouth open
- People who don’t know when to be quiet
- Children or anyone for that matter with absolutely no manners
- Ignorant people who have no regard for anyone else.
Four Things I Wish I Could Do
- Not care about certain things as much as I do
- Find someone who doesn’t treat me like crap and go for someone who actually deserves me
- Get rid of my anxiety
- Sit down and actually write a book
Four Subjects I Studied At School
- Business Studies
Four Things Near Me Right Now
- My phone
- A glass of wine
- A map
- My headphone
So there you have it, the ‘Four Things Tag’, I hope you enjoyed it and I encourage you to do it too! Drop the link in the comments if you do and I’ll be sure to check it out!